Expandable Super Hut
Allows you to expand as your needs change
PolyDome Expandable Super Hut
- This large-size hut has multiple uses. The standard Super Hut comes in 4 quarter sections that assemble easily, to make a 10′ x 7′-6″ x 6′ tall building or add 42″ extension panels to make it longer.
- The unique design allows you to expand as your needs change. It’s totally free-standing, so you can move it anywhere. A treated wood base frame is required for added stability.
- Super Hut works well for raising your calves after they are taken out of the calf huts. In fact, Super Hut provides a warm, dry shelter suitable for raising animals of all sizes and breeds. With additional panels, it can be made to accommodate more or larger animals.
- You may choose to leave the front open or the Super Hut has several different door configurations to fit your needs.
- The PolyDome Super Hut is made from UV stabilized polyethylene, so it is strong, durable, and easily cleaned. It is made from white opaque material to reflect the sun’s rays in the summer, yet lets through enough light for a bright daytime environment. The standard rear vent allows adjustable air flow. A variety of feeders are available.
- Comes in 42″ sections that easily bolt together
- Made from high-impact UV stabilized polyethylene
- 10′ Wide x 7′-6″ deep x 6′ tall (with 4 panels)
- Weighs approximately 280 pounds (4 panels)
- Easy cleaning
- Standard Rear Vents
- Comes in White
Expandable Animal Shelter
Additional Options: With 42" extension panels you can add to the length at any time. A rear center panel can be placed on the front to make a narrower, 30" x 60" opening. Or you can install our optional 5' x 5' door kit. Other options include roof vents, and a turbine fan that can be installed in the roof for superior ventilation.