PolyDome Feed Carts are built tough
polydome feed carts
PolyDome Feed Carts are built tough to give years of dependable service. Our feed cart are constructed of heavy duty polyethylene to resist dents and punctures and won’t rust or corrode. They can withstand rough use; and yet are light enough for easy handling.
Ultra-smooth, seamless bodies with no corners mean less chance of bacterial growth and easy cleaning. Rounded bottoms allow for easier dumping and unloading.
PolyDome Feed Cart Wheel Assemblies feature all-welded, bolted-on steel frames for solid support and durability. Large wheels include smooth-rolling bearings and semi-pneumatic tires. Front wheels are mounted on ball-bearing swivels for full, 360° rotation. All bolts, nuts and washers are included for easy installation.
5 Sizes available: 7, 12, 14, 15 and 20 Bushel Capacity
- Made from heavy duty, U.V. stabilized polyethylene
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Easy cleaning–slick, smooth surface with no ribs, or seams
- Rounded bottom design for faster unloading or dumping
- Resists silage acids, feed additives, and other chemicals