PolyDome Lick Tanks
Heavy-duty polypropylene wheel with a one-piece bracket for durability
.5 Ton Bulk Bin
.5 Ton Bulk Bin
PolyDome lick tanks
- PolyDome Lick Tanks are built tough to give years of dependable service. Our Lick Tanks are constructed of heavy duty polyethylene to resist dents and punctures and won’t rust or corrode.
- The covers are designed to shed water and protect liquid feed. They are constructed with enough weight so cattle won’t move the tank; can withstand rough use; and yet light enough for easy handling.
- Our tanks are translucent for ease in observing the fluid levels.PolyDome Lick Tanks feature a heavy-duty polypropylene wheel with a one-piece bracket for durability.
- All bolts, nuts and washers are included for easy installation.
- Our large Lick Tanks come with a spin filler cap that is bolted on and seals against weather. Cattle cannot lick it off. To close the cap, spin 1/4 turn. The 50 gallon size has a 2” filler cap.
- The PolyDome 50 and 125 gallon tanks feature a Side Wheel design that is weather-protected with rain rails along the sides and raised wheel openings. Our 50 gallon size is available in your choice of a one or two wheel set up.
- The PolyDome 285 gallon Lick Tank is available in a Center or Side Wheel configuration. This Lick Tank easily converts from 2 to four holes.
- The 285 gallon unit has a domed bottom for better emptying between fills. A mineral feeder attachment is available.
- Made from high-impact, UV stabilized translucent polyethylene
- Polypropylene wheels with 1-piece brackets
- Calibrated for U.S. and Imperial Gallons
- Easy cleaning
- Bolted-On rotating center filler cap (125 and 285
- Gallon tanks)
- Built in ‘water-dam’ drains water around wheel holes
- Permanent molded-in graphics available for logos
- Your company colors, and also available in two-tone