Portable Milk Masters
The easy way to deliver milk replacer
300-Gallon Portable Milk Master TM-0300
Now equipped with 6.5 HP motor.
Twin 150-Gallon Portable Milk Master TM-2150 Equipped with 2 6.5 HP motors, also available in a Twin 70-Gallon Model TM-0270.
70-Gallon Portable Milk Master TM-0070.
150-Gallon Portable Milk Master TM-0150
PolyDome Portable Milk Masters
- The PolyDome Portable Milk Master is the easy way to deliver milk replacer to your calves. Trailer models are available from 70-gallons up to twin 150-gallon tanks with two engines. Truck mounted 70- and 150-gallon models are also available for mounting on pickups or ATVs.
- All trailers have heavy-duty welded steel frames, that are powder coated to resist corrosion. Large, floatation-type tires and 1″ bearing hubs roll easily through muddy or rough areas. Axels have built-in torsion suspension to keep units level while towing. Larger models feature tandom axels for adequate weight distribution and handling. Most models (except twin 70- and twin 150-gallon) have adjustable hitch mounts so that the trailer can run level behind almost any tow vehicle. A built-in front swivel jack stand holds the unit level while unhooked from the tow vehicle. Choose from a ball hitch or pin hitch trailer tongue.
- The tanks are made from highimpact resistant polyethylene that is easy to clean and sanitize. The calibrated tanks allow precise measuring of water. Tanks have large, hinged covers on the top for pouring milk replacer powder.
- The dispensing hose is 3/4″ I.D. heavy-duty, plastic with a gas hose style dispensing valve for easy filling of milk bottles. A post mounted rack keeps the hose neatly coiled when not in use.
- The discharge pump is powered by a 6.5 HP, 4-stroke, Honda engine for reliable service. The pump can provide up to 50 psi of pressure. A three-way valve allows easy mixing and circulation of the milk.
- Lower rear spigots allow complete drainage of the tank for easy cleaning.
- Twin 70- and 150-gallon models allow right and left side independent dispensing. The units may also be set up to mix and transfer milk replacer between tanks.
- Optional top mounted spray ball fittings make short work of mixing.
- High-Impact Polyethylene Tank
- Easy to Clean and Sanitize
- Large Filler Opening
- Calibrated Volume Indicators for U.S. Gallons
- Drain Valve on Back of Tank
- Heavy-Duty, Reinforced, Drain Hose for Easy Dispensing
- 6.5 HP 4-stroke Honda Pump Motor
- Three-Way Valve for Mixing and Circulation of Milk
- Welded Steel Frame Trailer
- Flotation Tires and 1″ Bearing Hubs
- Adjustable Hitch
- Front Swivel Jack Stand
Truck Mounted 150-Gallon
Portable Milk Master
6.5 HP, 4-stroke, Honda