The PolyDome Milk Master mixing tanks are made from high-impact resistant polyethylene. The stands for the 15 and 32- gallon models are also molded from polyethylene.
These mixers are designed to make mixing fast and easy. The calibrated tank allows precise measuring of water. Efficient, 3-blade plastic propeller mixes milk replacement quickly.
Both units come with a 1/6 HP totally enclosed fan-cooled motor.
Easy-to-clean surface saves you valuable chore time.
All PolyDome Milk Master mixers come with a GFCI in the power cord for safety.
- Determine dry powder mix and water amounts by the manufacturer’s instructions. For best mixing, we recommend using hot water.
- Pour water into the holding tank, turn the mixer motor on and let the water start to agitate.
- Slowly add the powder and run the Milk Master for 2-4 minutes or until mixing is complete.
- Clean the Milk Master with standard milking parlor cleaner.
- Follow instructions on the motor for maintenance.